Hello everyone!! Today is an exciting one for me because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Franloves! This is my first nomination for an award! Yay!! This is an award to help bring recognition to smaller blogs that deserve some attention.
Here’s how the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link back to their page.
- Copy and Paste the award to your blog
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 blogs with less than 500 followers
- Leave a comment on their blog to inform them of their nomination.
I don’t know if I missed the questions that were for the nominees but I didn’t see them so i’m going to answer the questions that she had also answered…I hope that’s ok!!
Favourite lipstick of all time?
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Retsina, love it!
How long have you had your blog?
My very first post was June 16 2015
What is one thing on your bucket list?
To travel around Europe
What cleansers do you love at the moment?
I’m using and loving Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
Who is your celebrity idol?
It’s a toss up between Blake Lively and Victoria Beckham, love those ladies
How do you store your makeup?
Right now, in clear containers on my shelves in my bedroom
What is a piece of advice you would give to someone getting into makeup?
Less is more, and to watch Lisa Eldridge on YouTube for lessons. She’s amazing.
Worst makeup fail?
Over doing the eyebrows with product when I first started trying to do them…yikes!
Good old spaghetti and meatballs…mmm!
Favourite TV programme?
Right now…Walking Dead. But it changes a lot.
My Questions for you:
- Long nails or short?
- Red lips or pink?
- Favourite YouTube beauty Guru?
- Favourite season of the year?
- First job?
- If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Dream vacation destination?
- Favourtie book you’ve read recently?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Celebrity crush?
Some of you may have more than 500 followers…I wasn’t sure! But these are a few of the blogs I’ve been enjoying a lot lately!
Have a great day everyone!